Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.


Department of Public Works

DC Agency Top Menu

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Resident and Visitors Parking Passes

Name tag with DPW logo

The Department of Public Works (DPW) enforces parking restrictions, such as areas marked for resident-only parking (RPP). The Department of Transportation (DDOT) handle requests for Resident (RPP) and Vistors (VPP) Parking Passes.

To Request Services

Call the Mayor's Citywide Call Center at 311.

Review information on the DDOT to request a Vistors Parking Pass.